House Concerts are indeed awesome. Susan plays as many as she can, and loves the ability to get up close and personal with the audience.
It’s an intimate concert in someone’s home, presented by a host who does not profit from the event. Also, house concerts are usually…
- attended by 30+ people
- paid for by a $15-25 donation per guest (for the performer)
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist
- performed by solo, duos and small groups
- performed with little to no amplification
- very intimate - the audiences sit close and are attentive
- performed in 2, 40-minute sets with a 20 minute break
- stronger for artist’s merchandise sales than traditional venues
- known to house and feed the artist for the night
Each one varies and that's what makes them fun. Susan tours all over the United States and is always looking to meet new fans through this unique and wonderful concert setting. If you are interested in hosting Susan at a house concert,we'll send you a handy guide to hosting and answer your questions. Email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and let her know where in the world she should play!